The ten pillars of communism as given by Karl Marx. Notice how many the United States has already, thanks to the propaganda, and the weak-minded that call themselves liberals (actually progressives).
Take careful note of number 8. This isn’t what Conservatives mean when they say get a job and quit living off of handouts. This is slavery. And who do you suppose are the slaves? And who are not the slaves? Hint: Obama, Pelosi, and Reid will not be slaves!
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.